The 3rd International Conference on CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance
Sustainable Management as a New Business Paradigm
August 1 - 3, 2016
Click Here for PDF Conference Program
More than 200 Presenters from over 40 Nations present the latest research results and its practical implication to Management, Society, Academia and Politics. The conference is set up in 6 unique parallel streams providing high-level input from leading research institutes and business representatives.
Detailed conference program will be continuously updated online.
MONDAY, 1 AUGUST
12.00 - 17.00 Pre-Conference: Sustainabiligy and economic success - Think business differently (German) - Seperate Invitation
Official start of the 3rd International Conference: Monday 1 August
14.00 - 17.00 Welcome Reception, Registration and Networking
17.00 - 17.15 Introduction by Dr. Ulrich S. Soénius, Vice President of IHK Köln and Prof. Dr. Nicholas Capaldi, President of Global Corporate Governance Institute
17.15 - 18.30 Panel: Living sustainably worldwide (English/German) Moderated by: Gisela Steinhauer, WDR
- Günther Horzetzky, State Secretary in the Ministry of Economics, NRW
- Prof. Dr. Haifeng Huang, Director of Peking University HSBC Business School's
Center for Green Economy
- Harald Goost, CEO Bierbaum-Proenen
- Business Representative
- Business Representative
18.45 Informal Dinner and Networking Opportunity
TUESDAY, 2 AUGUST
09.00 - 09.20 Opening Speech by Rene Schmidpeter, Conference Chair; Hualiang Lu, Nanjing University of Finance and Economics; Samuel O. Idowu, Metropolitan University; Lisa Fröhlich, President CBS
09.20 - 10.30 Organization Pitch: What is your contribution to make the world more sustainable?
10.30 - 10.45 Coffee Break
11.00 - 12.30 Panel Session I
12.30 - 13.15 Lunch Break
13.15 - 14.00 Keynote Speeches
- John Spengler, Harvard University: Does sustainability contribute to healthy life?
- Dancia Purg, IEDC: The future of sustainable management depends on universities
14.00 - 15.30 Panel Session II
15.30 - 15.45 Coffee Break
15.45 - 17.00 Panel Session III
17.30 - 19.00 Business Panel: Sustainability fosters Business Success Moderated by: Lisa Fröhlich, CBS
- Carolyn Hutter, Porsche
- Frank Klein, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management International GmbH
- Bernhard Schwager, Bosch
- Andreas Streubig, OTTO
- Katharina Tomhoff, DHL
- Ralf Zastrau, Nanogate
19.30 Conference Dinner and Awards Ceremony Keynote Speech: Bradley Googins, Boston College Carroll School of Management: The Power of Innovation in fostering sustainability
WEDNESDAY, 3 AUGUST
09.00 - 10.15 Keynote Speeches
- Haifeng Huang, Peking University: Does China become the new superpower of sustainability?
- Andre Habisch, Catholic University of Eichstaett: What are the cultural roots of sustainability?
- Paul McDonald, Victoria Business School, New Zealand: Is our brain designed to act sustainable?
10.15 - 10.30 Coffee Break
10.30 - 12.00 Panel Session IV
12.00 - 12.45 Lunch Break
12.45 - 14.15 Panel Session V
14.15 - 14.30 Coffee Break
14.30 - 15.45 Panel Session VI
16.00 - 16.30 Keynote Speeches
- Michael Henriques, ILO
- Leland Entrekin, Murdoch University
16.30 - 16.45 Closing Remarks and Outlook Conference 2017 by Rene Schmidpeter, Conference Chair; Nicholas Capaldi, Loyola University; Martin Brueckner, Murdoch University
Afterwards Optional Dinner Cruise